Applied Fiber is the world’s leading provider of terminated synthetic fiber tension systems. Through unique experience and technology, we engineer and manufacture rope, cable, and cord assembly products unmatched in performance, versatility, reliability, and quality.
Our people, systems, and technologies are focused on advancing the means by which high performance synthetic fibers are terminated and processed into complete assemblies. Through this platform we enable proven, high performance fiber materials to be used in ways never before possible – and we turn this technology into innovative products and system solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers worldwide.
Applied Fiber is the most trusted name in terminated synthetic fiber tension systems. Our products are utilized where performance, reliability, and quality are essential – whether high volume OEM production or mission critical specialty applications.
We deliver engineered tension systems for production and specialty applications across Defense, Offshore Oil and Gas, Mining, Medical, Commercial Marine, Energy, Industrial, and OEM markets, among others.
Contact us today to find out more about Applied Fiber and how you can put our experience and technology to work for you.
Applied Fiber News
- Applied Fiber and Eckhart Sign Agreement to Deliver Next Generation Automated Fiber Rope Termination Technology
- Industry Leaders Conclude License Agreement on High Capacity Terminations
- Good Vibrations for Mining Shovels and Draglines / Mining Magazine
- Applied Fiber Pendants – Flying High / World Coal
- Arizona Copper Mine Sees Benefits of Shock Damping Fiber Pendants
- Cloud Peak Energy Generates Compelling ROI with Synthetic Main Dragline Pendants
- Bridon-Bekaert Ropes Group (BBRG) and Applied Fiber bring terminated Synthetic Rope Solutions to Offshore, Mining, Crane, and Heavy Industries
- Applied Fiber Earns DNV Type Approval for Offshore Fiber Rope Terminations
- Applied Fiber, WireCo WorldGroup, and DSM Dyneema Join Forces
- Applied Fiber and Cortland Breakthrough with 100% Termination Efficiency on Large Ropes