Applied Fiber provides its clients with purpose built solutions engineered for specific applications.
Production and performance-based applications typically benefit from engineered systems that are purpose built given the exceptional range of performance and design options available. Whether built from standard or fully custom components, we work with each client to explore their design options and develop the most optimal tension solution for their application.
Our industry leading experience and expertise helps provide our clients with the right tension solution quickly and efficiently. We provide full engineering and product development services to take purpose-built products from concept to production.
- Modeling / Animation / Blueprinting
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Stress Modeling
- Prototyping – Rapid and Production Prototypes
- Rope / Cable Engineering
- Termination / Fitting Engineering
- Systems Testing and Optimization
- Integration Design Support
- Project Management
- Lab and Field Testing
- Production Testing
Contact an Applied Fiber engineer today to discuss your tension application.